Want to have more hands-on in the teaching of your teams, but don’t want to spend hours developing teaching curriculum? Now, you can teach PBC curriculum directly to your church and still offer PBC credits! Students can start in your program and then transfer to PBC after completing your church program to finish their degree either at the Portland Campus or in the Online Program.
- Establish your own admissions requirements and charge your own fees
- Have the freedom to add your own topics and academic material to PBC courses
- Gain access to teacher resources like PowerPoint, homework assignments and student notes
- We provide homework suggestions, but you can replace them with your own homework assignments to better fit the needs of your group
- To offer the credit, all you need to do is track student attendance and grade homework using PBC’s online student information system that is provided
- Term Fee – $150
- Tech Fee – $35 per student, per term
- Tuition – $35 per student, per course unit
Over my life in ministry the Basic Doctrine course at Portland Bible College has shaped, molded and transformed my thinking. I cannot imagine my life or ministry without it. I owe PBC so much. I truly believe that this college has some of the best biblical professors in the world, which is why we choose to implement large portions of their curriculum into our internship and leadership teams. Let PBC transform your life and ministry, the way it has mine. I highly recommended this course and others offered by PBC.
PASTOR JUDE FOUQUIER
Lead Pastor, The City Church Ventura