1. E-CHECK: This is the preferred method of payment. You will need your bank’s routing number and your account number in order to make a payment online using our student information system, Populi. If someone else will be making your payments, you are able to log on to your Populi account and email them a link where they can make a payment. Under your financial tab there is a link titled “someone else paying”, click on it and enter the payee’s email address. They will receive a link to make a payment under your account. There is no fee when paying with a electronic check through Populi. If for any reason your check cannot be processed due to insufficient funds or unable to locate account a $20 charge will be added to your account. To avoid the $20 fee, please make sure that you enter the address that matches your account and double check your bank account routing numbers entered are correctly before processing payment. (U.S. Banks Only)
2. CHECK: Mail or bring-in a check. Make checks payable to Portland Bible College and mail them to:
Portland Bible College
9150 NE Fremont Street
Portland OR, 97220
Your check must include the students name and/or student ID number (which can be found in Populi).
(U.S. Banks Only)
3. CASH: Bring-in cash payments into the Administration Building during regular business hours. Special cash envelopes are provided for you.
4. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS: You are able to pay with a credit/debit card within Populi. Please be aware that a 3% Convenience Fee will be applied to your payment as it is processed.
If someone else will be making your payments, simply log on to your Populi account to email them a link where they can make a payment. Under your financial tab there is a link titled “someone else paying”, copy the link and paste it to the payee’s email address. They will receive the link to make a payment under your account. CLICK HERE to view financial tutorial videos.
5. PENDING CHARGES & PAYMENT PLANS: Students unable to pay in full by the enrollment deadline, can request to be placed on a payment plan. Although your account will reflect a $0.00 amount for the first two weeks, down payments for live students and first payments for online students are due on the enrollment deadline dates as scheduled. Your charges will remain “pending” until the day after the add/drop deadline of each term; we do this to give our students plenty of time to make changes to their registration. Watch this video explaining how to make your down payment: Portland Campus Students click here, Online Campus Students CLICK HERE.
International Student Payments
International students can avoid certain transfer fees or credit card surcharges by paying through a third-party service provider. There are no extra fees to use this service, except for the exchange rate which appears to be very competitive.
This company will require to contact you (the payer) after submitting basic information and request governmental identification (such as a passport and/or identification number). Please visit our partner’s website and determine if this is a better option for you. CLICK HERE to learn more and to submit your payment.
Payment Due Dates:
- Monthly payments for Portland Campus Invoices are due on 20th of each month.
- Monthly payments for Online Campus Invoices are due on the 1st of the a month.
- A 5 day grace period is extended to all students after which a $20 late fee is added.
If you have any questions about your account, please contact Diana Gula in the Administration Office at 503-382-1907 or firstname.lastname@example.org