2017 Internship Summit
Throughout the decades, Portland Bible College has helped hundreds of churches launch and run successful internship programs. Every three years, PBC hosts an Internship Summit designed to support churches that have or aspire to run internship programs. We are happy to partner with Ministers Fellowship International to host this year’s summit on June 6th-7th, 2017 at our campus in Portland, Oregon. We are orchestrating a great time to come together and learn from each other on what’s working well for internships today.
Dates: Tuesday, June 6th – Wednesday, June 7th
Cost: $75 (before May 15th)
$95 (May 16th-June 5th)
*Includes continental breakfast, lunch and snacks, coffee and tea on both days
- How to Build the Best Program for Your Situation
- Blending Key Components of a Successful Program
- Strategic Impartation – Curriculum Options
- Developing Opportunities for “Hands-On” Learning
- Discipling in the Era of Grace
- Financing Issues
- Incorporating Meaningful Missions Trips
- Weekly Schedule Models
- How to Ensure You’re Producing the Fruit You Want
- Developing Recognition For Your Program
8:30 am – Registration and Breakfast (Tuesday)
9:30 am – Sessions Begin (Tuesday & Wednesday)
12:00 pm – Lunch Break
4:00 pm – Sessions End
For the evening meals, enjoy the best of our Northwest gastronomy at any of our many world class restaurants with others from the summit.
Portland Bible College Campus
9150 NE Fremont St.
Portland, OR 97220