Portland Bible College is excited to offer college credit to students that complete Prime in their local church!
One credit is available for each year that students complete PRIME. Credit seeking students must be at least incoming high school freshmen to be eligible. The option to offer credit must be requested by the group leader prior to starting the Prime Internship. Groups must request credit on behalf of their students.
There is a credit fee of $45 per student. The group will submit payment on behalf of each student. But don’t worry; payment does not need to be made up front and the whole group does not need to be committed to doing it for credit. If you want to offer the option to those interested in earning credit, follow the steps below.
To Get Started:
- Complete Credit Request Form below
- PBC Representative will send credit information to the email provided on the form.
- Leaders will track attendance for each lecture (attendance template resource provided in LearnUpon)
- Leaders will evaluate students with a Complete/Incomplete grade
- Leader will upload student names, email and grades using this online form (can mass upload with CSV file template)
- Students can request PBC transcript by submitting the Request Transcript Form
(available a couple months after completion of internship)